10.19.2010

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LEARN ME?

Well, I really want to help you try …

This blog is targeted at people who want to learn English and like to use new technologies.
They may do so by reading, listening to or watching different posts, as well as by commenting on some of them. Visitors may also be invited to become editors of the blog themselves if they are willing to do so in answer to tasks and/or challenges, or simply see their work posted here by me.

Fellow teachers are also welcome to participate, not only by reading, listening to or watching different posts and commenting on them, but also by criticizing and giving tips/suggestions. Of course they may also become editors themselves!

This way we might create a community of people who share the same interests/goals in a new, interesting, creative way.

JOIN IN!

2 comentários:

Manuela Pinto disse...

Hi!
Let´s begin then :-)
I find this address very interesting
http://www.cyberkids.com/cw/mul/sydney/index.html - it´s an open world to story telling and other adventures for intermediate students.
I hope you find it interesting too!

M.J.Cardoso disse...

Hi, Manuela!
Thanks a lot for your contribution! I'm thinking of adding interesting links to the blog and the one you sent will surely be there.
I confess I didn´t know it and it seems really interesting!

Big hug!